Sunday, March 1, 2009

white houses




crashed on the floor when i moved in
this little bungalow with some strange new friends
stay up too late, and i'm too thin
we promise each other it's 'til the end
now we're spinning empty bottles
it's the five of us
with pretty eyed boys girls die to trust
i can't resist the day
no, i can't resist the day

by vanessa carlton

so yesterday was really fun. i hung out with a group that is as genuine as i can possible get, attending vphs. the five of us painted the whole town red, or at least, the place we were at. being new to the school, i couldn't really find my group until now, i think i have it solved. of course we have little secrets we can't tell -- in white houses?

so yesterday, i went bowling with my friends, for my birthday. yay, kieu's fifteen now. eric put the bumpers up and we played ping-pong bowling. hahaha, he's actually pretty good at bowling. he can play just about any sport.

i can see myself moving in with lina in the future. we have so much in common and we get along so easily. why, yesterday, we both chased down the bubba shrimp mascot. and .... he ran away. haha!

picking favorites is never my first choice, nor anything i would want to jump at. but delaney is my favorite twin. she's always smiling. delaney's an amazing swimmer and an even more amazing cook. she made me cookies for my birthday. x]

even though he should have been working on his science fair project, travis took some time out of his busy-body schedule to come to my birthday dinner. it's so easy to get along with travis because he likes asians -- i'm asian, and i like white people -- he's white! :D

i feel really loved -- haha. i didn't realize how nice and sincere vphs is. a lot of my friends simply remembered my birthday and called to wish me happy birthday. i thought that was really nice considering there is now im, text, and email. but to hear their voice, them saying "happy birthday," i thought i might have heard them smiling. that made me feel happy.

thanks everyone. x)

No comments: