Friday, March 6, 2009

molly.

i know what you are molly hartley....

sometimes, choices are not your to make. sometimes, someone will steal the remote and decide to fast forward -- and not tell you what you missed. that's never fair. bleh, what in this world is even fair anymore?

ok, so my teachers decided to gang up on me. i had a track meet yesterday, didn't get home until seven thirty. ate dinner, showered, now it's about eight thirty. so i start doing my two biology labs, then i finish my health homework. but wait, i have tests in both those subjects tomorrow, so i have to cram. now it's about ten.

wait. i have a spanish exam tomorrow, too, and i need to do the extra credit online. so print that out. now, i still have math homework to do. about fifteen, or maybe fourteen pages of a packet and twenty-some questions from the book. ok, let's finish this.... and i fell asleep.

i had to beg my math teacher for an extension for the homework. and in class, i got in trouble. i don't understand, what the hell did i do? i'm the good quiet kid in corner during geometry. i always do my homework (ok, scratch that), i get as on the tests, so geez lighten up. gosh, i'm just a stressed out freshie.

and things got worse; tomorrow, bright and early, i have yet another track meet at fred kelly at nine in the morning. ughhh. it's an eight by two, so... i'll just smoke all those other school's asses and get home to my miserable homework and untouched science fair project.

someone, please please please keep me focused. i need to finish this.

No comments: