Friday, March 13, 2009

sun kissed


here comes the sun .... finally.

so since i'm in track, i am exposed to the maximum availability possible of uv rays. which means i'll tan. but see, i tan really easily. i won't ever sunburn, but i will tan. so, right now i have such a major sports bra tan. is that supposed to look good? cause right now, it's just annoying. it's like i can only wear tank tops with the racer-back style or it'll just blind people. but hey, i'm tanning my legs at the same time. beggars can't be choosers.

i've had about four meets since i've joined and honestly, they are really boring and fun. i can feel myself become a better runner, too. maybe i'll learn something by the time season's over. oh yeah, i also improved my 100m time -- 15.7 seconds!

my dad finally bought a house, and it's pretty. i get my own room -- hallelujah. so tomorrow, bright and early, i'm grabbing a handful of friends and heading over to paint my room, play intense twister, and swim! sounds like funnnnn, then i have to completely and solely devote myself to my science fair project. ok, i am focus. kieu, you will not slack off! but i am so excited, i am inviting lina, delaney, andrew, andy, ryan, and jack! they are a good bunch. x]

today, i had a biology test and a geometry test. i thought it would be harder, but biology was surprisingly easy. geometry was, as usual, extremely longggggg. i barely finished half the test. it was about 12 pages. insane...

but yeah i am very excited, no drama as of now, so i am living in the moment!

No comments: