Saturday, March 28, 2009

perfect company



what is the perfect company?

someone who you can depend on, talk to, no, wait... uhm, i don't know! i can't describe my perfect company, but you're pretty damn close! i really appreciate you for not freaking out when i freak out. i appreciate you waiting on me. i appreciate your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your company. your hand in mine.

i really can't find another better. you're golden. you never ask me to change, but somehow you get me to, in a positive, beneficial way. when my face turns into a tomato from all the outside voices, i can hear you smile above it all, and i can always hide within your arms.

i've never really had a desire for attention, certainly not this kind. no, i am just about always blushing when around you. so when something like us leaks onto public range, i can't help but want to run. but you can wait, and maybe then i'll just find the courage to come back and face it -- with you.

No comments: