Sunday, February 15, 2009

dun tell q...




don't tell me what? oh, sorry i didn't give you the whole message.... no, i can't. i'm sorry. it's a problem; between me and someone else, and i have to respect that. i won't go ranting on to the whole world about my problems. maybe just tyler, he is like my official psychologist.

but ... idk. i don't even know what i can spill. but i think i'm starting to receive some feedback, thanks to the wonderful participation and help of my friend lina. but in my past two-ish weeks, this is what we've picked up about boys.

one: they hate repeating themselves
two: they over-think
three: they freak out about little things, too
four: these are all signs...??
five: they love a good game where they're in control

but the second they lose it, give away a hint, they freak out and chuck the controller to the tv. "WHY?! HOW COULD I F*CK UP NOW?omggg"

of course, i'm misunderstanding.

No comments: