Tuesday, November 18, 2008

memory card




so there's this guy i happen to know very well -- too well. i tend to just drift off into thought about him. because, even though he's left the most scars on me, hurt me accidentally, i can conjure up nothing my most precious memories.

i still recall that one day, we were casually sitting together in a small group during lunch at school. the group was so engrossed in their own conversation, he and i knew we had only each other to speak to, so we managed some small talk. then, out of habit, i stroll down memory lane.

"i still remember.. on the first day of first grade, i was a nervous wreck. i was so nervous, that on my way in, i tripped on the metal door frame. i fell face-plant on the floor! it was all good though because i looked around and no one saw. haha..."

i ended pensively.

"but then, this guy pops up out of no where. and he's pointing and laughing at me. talk about rude," i rolled my eyes, "i will never forget that."

he, on the other hand, stared at me like i was the ghost of christmas past.

"what?" i asked

"are you shitting me? that was YOU?" he raised his voice. i quickly caught on. ".... that was YOU?"

and he bursts into fits of pure melodic laughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahhahahah i love your writing