Sunday, November 9, 2008

california boys



i have a special rule: whenever i go anywhere, there has to be a guy coming along with me. because california guys are anything but shy. on the contrary, they're aggravating, flirty pigs! and they're pick-up lines are lame -- just saying.

so yesterday, travis bailed on the ice skating (he overslept), so when i skate past this guy to catch up to alyssa, he's all "heeeellooo" and it just peeved me. i just turned around and said "are you kidding me?! i look like crap today!" and he kinda was dumbfounded because he realized his flirting didn't work. alyssa was so proud. but i mean, honestly? i was wearing jeans, a tank top with a sweater over it.

so then travis called afterward, and met us at the mall. at least he wanted to make it up. so we went around to shop for birthday gifts for my friend and travis's sister. so it was all good.

oh i have another story. alyssa's friend christy just went up to a guy and said "you're hot" then walked away. it. was epic. i loved the way he reacted, too. he was kinda "oh, uhhh, th-thank you." it was cute. and he was hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhahaha that is not being conciered because I do that all the time! An mate it is conceited becade I DO do that all the time. And I really like this blog post' hahaha I like the blogging community